“To develop into an institution of excellence in this area of state and to produce motivated and capable graduates of character and substance”
1) To impart leadership qualities to brave new challenges.
2) To encourage the faculty and students to achieve academic excellence.
3) To provide active and stimulating environment and opportunities that enables the learners to grow and prosper.
4) To promote transparency and accountability in academics and administration.
5) To make students socially relevant, ethically and morally strong, so that they can contribute to the society and nation.